The Review: The Equalizer 2

The Review: The Equalizer 2 - Hei, Welcome To Xivan Post Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about The Review: The Equalizer 2, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article 2018 Article Dante Ross Article danterants.blogspot.com Article Denzel Washington Article movie review Article The Equalizer 2 Article The Review, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review The Review: The Equalizer 2 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




The Equalizer 2 DNF/10

Normally when I start a movie and then stop it I do not write reviews. DNF means Did Not Finish. I tried and failed to watch movies like Shimmer Lake, Suburbicon, as well as Cargo and after maybe 10-20 minutes I tapped out. But since I watched one hour of Equalizer 2 starring Denzel Washington I felt that I was punished enough and could write at least why I did not finish it. After one hour that felt like two already and knowing I had one more to go I had to give up on this. The story was not interesting at all and when there were threats of a good time being had by me it would slam on its brakes for some boring story development that I just did not give a damn about. I did not care about anyone in this movie! I don't care about the guy painting the building. The old man. I didn't even care about the old teammate that was attacked in her place! Who are you people?!


Washington returns as former Marine and spy Robert McCall. Instead of a hardware store he is now a Lyft driver. He listens to people talk all day about their issues an even gets himself involved sometimes. Then his friend gets attacked. I really didn't care about this movie. I expected nothing from the first one and loved it but didn't think “Damn, I hope there's a sequel!” I could have just not watched this and been okay about it. I was talking to Cam about this and she recalled how so many people were excited to see this because the first one was so good but heard nothing about this. I see why now. This felt like a lazy ass cash grab.

Click here for previous The Review.


More on this Topic :




Similarly, the discussion about the article The Review: The Equalizer 2, Hopefully with such a short review on the post The Review: The Equalizer 2 this, You've really find information about what is needed now. If you feel bermanfaatt with their reviews here, do not forget to distribute to the people closest to you, the info service facility Share Share Facebook and Twitter are available on this site.


This time you're reading an article with the title The Review: The Equalizer 2 with a url link address https://xivanpost.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-review-equalizer-2.html thanks for reading and do not forget to read the other reviews as well.