Steel Punch 5: Brokenhearted City Soundtrack

Steel Punch 5: Brokenhearted City Soundtrack - Hei, Welcome To Xivan Post Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about Steel Punch 5: Brokenhearted City Soundtrack, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article Dante Ross Article danterants.blogspot.com Article Soundtrack Article Spacebar DJ Article spacebardj.blogspot.com Article Steel Punch Article Steel Punch 5: Brokenhearted City Soundtrack, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review Steel Punch 5: Brokenhearted City Soundtrack it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



I have finally completed the last installment of the Steel Punch series titled Steel Punch 5: Brokenhearted City. I have made these as a sort of love letter to fighting games like Streets Of Rage 2. I made the first Steel Punch soundtrack and had no intentions of making another. Then I made Steel Punch 2: Gideon's Revenge and that was fun. Then I made Steel Punch 3: Ladies Night and had that as a all lady themed video game. At the end of that I added some child laughter and that made me think “What if these characters had kids?” and made Steel Punch 4: Waking Maria. I seriously thought I was finished. And then a couple of months ago I had the idea to have all the good guys from the previous games turn bad and made this new one, Steel Punch 5: Brokenhearted City.

I have made hundreds of songs using Looperman and will be sending links to the people whose music I have used to create this stuff. For whatever reason these never load in order so click here to see the track listings. This soundtrack contains 16 tracks. I removed bonus levels from this to smooth things out and even made some songs shorter than usual. This was fun and thanks for checking this out. I had a lot of fun making this.


More on this Topic :




Similarly, the discussion about the article Steel Punch 5: Brokenhearted City Soundtrack, Hopefully with such a short review on the post Steel Punch 5: Brokenhearted City Soundtrack this, You've really find information about what is needed now. If you feel bermanfaatt with their reviews here, do not forget to distribute to the people closest to you, the info service facility Share Share Facebook and Twitter are available on this site.


This time you're reading an article with the title Steel Punch 5: Brokenhearted City Soundtrack with a url link address https://xivanpost.blogspot.com/2019/03/steel-punch-5-brokenhearted-city.html thanks for reading and do not forget to read the other reviews as well.