The Review: Star Wars The Last Jedi

The Review: Star Wars The Last Jedi - Hei, Welcome To Xivan Post Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about The Review: Star Wars The Last Jedi, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article Dante Ross Article danterants.blogspot.com Article Netflix Article Star Wars Article The Last Jedi Article The Review, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review The Review: Star Wars The Last Jedi it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




Star Wars The Last Jedi 3/10

In my continuing accidental mission to watch Star Wars movies out of order (like watching episodes one through six in actual order and watching Rogue One but not The Force Awakens) I watched The Last Jedi this morning on Netflix. Since I have not seen TFA I was confused about a lot of stuff. When I watched Rogue One I kept waiting for the Black Stormtrooper to show up and it wasn't until halfway through that I realized I was watching the wrong thing. With this one I figured it out pretty fast that I was watching the second movie and wondered why the fuck it wasn't on Netflix. Either way, I know a lot of what happened in the first movie so I wasn't totally lost with this one. I know about the bad guys family and what happened in the other film.


I didn't like this one all that much but I liked the way it looked. It looked nice. The characters looked cool and gave me some ideas for future Perler beads but I don't feel any need to watch the film I should have watched or any future films. I'm good. I don't hate these movies I'm just not interested in the stories. They just feel like newer looking versions of the older films. I know a lot of people complained about Adam Driver as Kylo Ren but I liked him because he was fucking crazy and looked cool...until he took the helmet off and destroyed it.

Click here for previous The Review.


More on this Topic :




Similarly, the discussion about the article The Review: Star Wars The Last Jedi, Hopefully with such a short review on the post The Review: Star Wars The Last Jedi this, You've really find information about what is needed now. If you feel bermanfaatt with their reviews here, do not forget to distribute to the people closest to you, the info service facility Share Share Facebook and Twitter are available on this site.


This time you're reading an article with the title The Review: Star Wars The Last Jedi with a url link address https://xivanpost.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-review-star-wars-last-jedi.html thanks for reading and do not forget to read the other reviews as well.