Confessions of a Personal Finance Blogger

Confessions of a Personal Finance Blogger - Hei, Welcome To Xivan Post Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about Confessions of a Personal Finance Blogger , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article EXTRAS Article Personal, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review Confessions of a Personal Finance Blogger it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



I started SavingsPinay without any expectations at all. I was fresh out of college and adjusting on the professional world which means making a lot of financial decisions here and there. I thought it would be nice to start a blog that focuses on personal finance same with my then beauty blog, IzzaGlino.

At first I was just sharing simple posts like How to Apply for BPI MS Travel Insurance and How to Apply for BPI Express then I published a post that became quiet famous, So I Entered The BPI PIN Wrong Thrice. Today that post has been viewed almost 16,000++ already.

I realized how a single post can give value to people. I received comments thanking me because I helped them resolve a thrice PIN failure. Slowly I widen my knowledge through reading financial books and blogs. From there I started creating better content for SavingsPinay.



Fast forward today, SavingsPinay has been viewed by 130,000++ strangers. It is double the size of the page views on my other blog which I started earlier. I've been blogging about budget, savings, investments and other money matters for almost two years now and so far so good.

But the life of a personal finance blogger is not all about glory. I also screw up. I am a living mess when it comes to my finances. I made a lot of mistakes here and there. And even though I am afraid to confess my flaws---afraid that I'll lose you as my readers, I thought it will be nice to set the story straight.
In today's personal post Monday I want to share with you my readers, my financial buddies and my accountability partners the truth. Below are things I want to confess to you and hope for your kind understanding. Ready?

I don't follow my budget

Yes you've read countless of posts in my blog about budgeting but I will be 100% honest to say that I fail to follow my budget. I always have these things that ruin my budget even I try hard not to. I shop impulsively. I easily get distracted on discounts, buy 1 take 1 and other sale announcement specially on the area of makeup.

I don't meet my saving goals

Due to lack of budgeting on my part I stopped meeting my monthly saving goals. The 52-Week Money Challenge is now on hold and I have to wait for hosting gigs to make it up on my savings. See how bad of a personal finance enthusiasts am I? As much as I want to follow the golden rule of Savings - Income = Expenses I still fell short of my will. I do the exact opposite. 

I procrastinate a lot

I think this isn't new anymore. I've been very honest that I'm a big procrastinator. My life is summed up in the phrase One Step Forward, Two Steps Back. I have plenty of ideas in mind but I procrastinate on the execution. If only I can be more mindful on what's important.

I am hard on myself

People close to me knows how I can be hard on myself. I don't get contented. I always feel like I have to work harder, I have to achieve more and I have to give more efforts in what I do. It is hard for me to accept compliments from others because I always feel like I don't deserve them. In return I also find it hard to give compliments to people.

I am full of insecurities

People think I so strong, that I am the type who doesn't need any help from others. But inside I am a shattered glass. I have tons of insecurities that I can't mention to anyone. I stumble upon the feeling of jealousy and envious when people's attention are concentrated on a particular person. I always long for people to notice me... to love me. 

I don't know if after the things I said you'll still read this blog. I am working hard to get my personal and financial life in order. It feels awesome to finally say to you how I really feel at the moment.

Thank you for reading.
MORE POSTS TO READ:


More on this Topic :




Similarly, the discussion about the article Confessions of a Personal Finance Blogger , Hopefully with such a short review on the post Confessions of a Personal Finance Blogger this, You've really find information about what is needed now. If you feel bermanfaatt with their reviews here, do not forget to distribute to the people closest to you, the info service facility Share Share Facebook and Twitter are available on this site.


This time you're reading an article with the title Confessions of a Personal Finance Blogger with a url link address https://xivanpost.blogspot.com/2016/06/confessions-of-personal-finance-blogger.html thanks for reading and do not forget to read the other reviews as well.